Most people think of chiropractic as effective way to treat back pain. While this is true, dozens of medical studies show that chiropractic can alleviate a number of other health conditions. There are many benefits of chiropractic care in promoting general health and wellness.
Studies show that chiropractic care can:
- Ease the pain of aging in adults with scoliosis, spinal degeneration, and osteoarthritis in the knee, hip, and hands
- Heal damaged nerves causing the radiating pain associated with disc herniation, sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, and more
- Decrease pregnancy-related pelvic and back pain
- Reduce patient reliance on pain medication to manage migraines and cervicogenic headaches
- Improve recovery from auto injuries like whiplash, neck pain, TMJ disorders, and tinnitus
- Treat and prevent sports injuries like muscle strains and injuries to the shoulders, back, and lower limbs
- Soothe symptoms of fibromyalgia
But chiropractic can do more than provide pain relief, it can improve your overall health and well being. Research suggests that chiropractic care can also:
- Boost immunity
- Reduce stress hormones
- Lower blood pressure
While dozens of scientific studies have examined the many benefits of chiropractic care, the best way to discover the benefits is to try it for yourself. Take the plunge today and call Patrick Chiropractic in Raleigh
to learn how chiropractic can boost your whole body wellness in 2016.